District and County Council links

Below is the link to South Cambs District Council website:


Here you will find the web address for the County Council map pages with lots of useful info on your local services:


Highway faults can be reported online via http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/highwayfaults

If you click the link to report a highways fault, this will come through directly to the local officer for the area, and will also be logged onto our system for future reference.

Have you visited the Highway Events website yet?


The website features a roadworks.org widget that focuses solely on highway events so you can clearly see what events are going on across the county. The widget is set to show the next 3 month period and is fully interactive so you can zoom in on specific areas to get more details and you can set your own date period by using the box in the top right corner.